Thursday, June 03, 2010

Bargains On Ebay!

I've just listed three items on Ebay, all with the bargain starting price of £0.99 each!

First is a huge quantity of cosmetic grade colours / powder dyes


Next is a Brother Super Galaxie 2100 Embroidery/Sewing Machine for spares or repairs (ie. it isn't in working order, but someone may like the spare parts for their own machine, or may wish to pay for it to be repaired).

Finally, a Brother SA346 Memory Card No 46 Australian Animals



The items finish on Sunday 13 June 2010 at around 8.20 pm.

4 comments:

Annette Tait said...

Hi Julia,

I have sent your powder link to n etsy lady that I know likes dyes, but I'm not sure if these would be the right kind for her (I know nothing about dyes).

best wishes,
Annette

Julia K Walton - Fire Horse Textiles said...

Hi Annette

Thank you for that! I bought them for making my own cosmetics, and I think some of them are also suitable for soaps/toiletries etc. One of many crafts I have tried and abandoned, I'm afraid!

Best Wishes

Julia :D

Annette Tait said...

Hi Julia,
it's good to try something! Infact I think it is necessary to try, and when we become comfortable with some creative ways then that's the real luck!
Your felt pictures of your hens are just so cute and your flags are amazing!

Julia K Walton - Fire Horse Textiles said...

lol, thanks, Annette. Yes, you're quite right, of course. A bit of cross-fertilization is what sparks off the new ideas :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...