Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recent Handmade Purchases: Pants and Earrings

Morning all!

I thought that I would share the latest two purchases of handmade items that I've made.

First are these beautiful millefiori glass star earrings from Lucy at LuniqueUK. This talented designer makes jewellery; night lights using recycled stamps; decoupaged chests of drawers; and cushions.







My second purchase was from Down To Earth Recycling. Elizabeth loves to recycle every scrap that she can lay her hands on and makes everything from quilts to gift baskets, cushions to dolls, knitted items and more. I can't think of a more eco-friendly place to shop. I bought some pants made from recycled t-shirts. It is a lucky dip as to colour and design, which makes it even more exciting to open your parcel. I received a pair of blue ones and a cream pair with a bright trio of parrots on the bottom! The pants are available in a two pair pack at just £2.50. They are available in sizes 8 - 10; 10 - 12; 14 - 16; and 18 - 20.






I always try to shop from independent sellers on sites like Folksy and Etsy. You get an unbelievable choice of items, many unique designs, made with care and attention to detail.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...